Libsyn down?

  • Rob Usdin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2006
      Anyone else having trouble pulling shows from libsyn this morning?

      --*Rob

    • Zaldor
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2006
        There was a message on libsyn-users at 5:25a ET today stating the following:

        "We regretfully had some issues regarding our system upgrades this
        evening and are working to recover. As a result, data delivery will be
        slowed while we restore connectivity to a large part of our network.
        We will keep you posted.

        We apologize for the inconvenience.

        Dave Mansueto
        libsyn support"

        Hopefully it will be back up soon!

        -
        Les
        -------------
        http://www.zaldor.com
        podcast rss: http://zaldor.libsyn.com/rss
        A member of the Detroit Podcasters Network at http://www.detroitpodcasters.net

        --
        Les
        -------------
        http://www.zaldor.com
        podcast rss: http://zaldor.libsyn.com/rss
        A member of the Detroit Podcasters Network at http://www.detroitpodcasters.net
      • Dave Mansueto
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2006
          Hey Guys,

          Yes we have had some complications with this weekend's upgrades to
          libsyn. The guys here have made major progress and we will get
          things back to normal as soon as possible. Updates will be on http://
          support.libsyn.com.
          thanks

          Dave Mansueto

          On Feb 20, 2006, at 8:20 AM, Zaldor wrote:

          > There was a message on libsyn-users at 5:25a ET today stating the
          > following:
          >
          > "We regretfully had some issues regarding our system upgrades this
          > evening and are working to recover. As a result, data delivery will be
          > slowed while we restore connectivity to a large part of our network.
          > We will keep you posted.
          >
          > We apologize for the inconvenience.
          >
          > Dave Mansueto
          > libsyn support"
          >
          > Hopefully it will be back up soon!
          >
          > -
          > Les
          > -------------
          > http://www.zaldor.com
          > podcast rss: http://zaldor.libsyn.com/rss
          > A member of the Detroit Podcasters Network at http://
          > www.detroitpodcasters.net
          >

          > On 2/20/06, Rob Usdin <rob@...> wrote:
          >> Anyone else having trouble pulling shows from libsyn this morning?
          >>
          >> --*Rob

          >> ________________________________
          >>

          > --
          > Les

        • Andy Bilodeau
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2006
            On 2/20/06, Dave Mansueto <email@...> wrote:

            > Hey Guys,
            >
            > Yes we have had some complications with this weekend's upgrades to
            > libsyn. The guys here have made major progress and we will get
            > things back to normal as soon as possible. Updates will be on http://
            > support.libsyn.com.
            > thanks
            >
            > Dave Mansueto

            Although I am not a libsyn customer Dave, a very classy way of handling a
            potentially bad situation..

            Hats off...

            Libsyn keeps looking better and better...great servers, great
            service....hmmmm....

            --

            Andy Bilodeau
            PodCaster