PubPod - The Public Broadcasters' Podcasting Group

  • Jesse Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hey all...

      If any of you have a vested interested in public broadcasting and
      podcasting... I just started a group for that specific purpose.

      Whether you're a producer, a staff member, or any other kind of
      interested party, I'd love to have your voice in the discussion.
      There are lots of public-media-specific podcasting issues that are
      seperate from general podcasting issues, stuff like underwriting
      rates, development strategies, relationship to mission, and so on...
      this is the place for all of that:

      Jesse
      The Sound of Young America
      http://www.maximumfun.org