Podcast Help Needed!

  • Richie Carey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm re-launching my podcast and I've been thinking that I'd like to
      start each episode with a promo from another podcaster. Something
      along the lines of:

      "Hi, this is John Smith from the XYZ podcast at www.somedomain.com and
      your listening to The Richie Carey Show. Visit Richie online at
      www.RichieCarey.com."

      You're welcome to plug your podcast in greater detail, the above is
      just an example.

      While I'm thinking about it, it would actually be cool to have intros
      AND outros (ie "you've been listening to...") so feel free to submit
      either or both.

      If you'd like to submit a promo, please feel free to e-mail your MP3s
      to richiecarey@....

      You can also phone in a promo to 1-206-984-2945.

      Thanks in advance!!

      Richie
      --
      Richie Carey
      Carey Internet Services
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hey Richie,

        I'll send something your way!

        I've been doing this with listeners as well...it's been a riot!

        --

        Andy Bilodeau
        PodCaster

        The AndyCast PodCast