2006 People's Choice Podcast Awards

  • Podcast Awards
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 1, 2006
      Only six more months before the kick off, of the 2006 People's Choice
      Podcast Awards!

      www.podcastawards.com

      Todd..

    • Michael R. Mennenga
      Message 37 of 37 , May 16, 2006
        On 5/16/06 7:33 PM, "Mike Wills of The Riverbend" <theriverbend@...>
        wrote:

        > Heavy drinking leads to other problems that I hear in the form of voice
        > mails on that show. .. won't go into details, you have to listen to
        > understand ;-).
        >
        > ... does that help the Mennenga suck up points for this week??

        I'll put you down for 5 suck up points. ;-)

        50 of these, and a six pack gets you into the pool party.

        MRM

        > On 5/16/06, Michael R. Mennenga <mike@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>> "Hello, My name is Martin McKeay, and I have a problem: I can' stop
        >>> podsturbating"
        >>>
        >>> Is there a support group for this kind of problem?
        >>
        >> Hi Martin!
        >>
        >> My suggestion is to listen to Michael & Evo's Wingin' It! and drink
        >> heavily.
        >> That way you are too drunk to podsturbate.

        Michael R. Mennenga

        Director of Technical Operations
        Farpoint Media
        www.FarpointMedia.net

        Co-Host of The Dragon Page & Slice of Scifi
        ~Sci-fi Talk For A New Generation!~
        www.MichaelandEvo.com
        www.DragonPage.com
        www.SliceofScifi.com