RE: [podcasters] some of you might appreciate this---OT

  • Rishabh Kumar
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 30, 2006
      This would make an excellent video podcast! If he were to continue it and
      produce one episode say...weekly or biweekly. I'm sure he'd have thousands
      of subscribers considering that there's like...300 million myspace
      subscribers or something

      --
      Rishabh Kumar (AKA Shooby)
      A proud Mac geek without a Mac ;)

      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 30, 2006
        I've been trying to get him to put all of his work in video podcasts,
        including behind the scenes stuff. He's been extremely busy. I'll
        post an announcement if he follows through in making a vidcast.
        Jasper

        > On 1/30/06, I Print Stickers <alrighta@...> wrote:
        > > It's by far one of the best things he's done, for several reasons.
        > > He just posted it over the weekend. I have a feeling it's gonna get
        > > passed along to everyone who has a myspace account over the next
        > > month or so. Effin genius, in my opinion.
        >
        > I just watched it. Excellent production values for what it is.
        >
        > Have you suggested to him that it'd make for a good video podcast?
        >

        > --
        > Have Fun,
        > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
        > http://www.escapepod.org

        > Communication and networking Computer security Computer training
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

      • Rishabh Kumar
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 31, 2006
          I put it up on digg if you would like to digg this awesome movie!
          http://digg.com/links/Myspace:_The_Movie

          --
          Rishabh Kumar (AKA Shooby)
          A proud Mac geek without a Mac ;)
          Check out my work at http://mistershooby.com

          I've been trying to get him to put all of his work in video podcasts,
          including behind the scenes stuff. He's been extremely busy. I'll
          post an announcement if he follows through in making a vidcast.
          Jasper

          > On 1/30/06, I Print Stickers <alrighta@...> wrote:
          > > It's by far one of the best things he's done, for several reasons.
          > > He just posted it over the weekend. I have a feeling it's gonna get
          > > passed along to everyone who has a myspace account over the next
          > > month or so. Effin genius, in my opinion.
          >
          > I just watched it. Excellent production values for what it is.
          >
          > Have you suggested to him that it'd make for a good video podcast?
          >

          > --
          > Have Fun,
          > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
          > http://www.escapepod.org

          > Communication and networking Computer security Computer training
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

          Yahoo! Groups Links