- View SourceHello, I have a little show where I do interviews and am thinking of
getting a "proper" microphone. Here's what I'm lookin' for:
1) 1/2 inch plug (needs to work with the built-in sound card on my PC
2) I travel to conduct my interviews, so something portable
3) I would go for a lapel mic, but I read they aren't located for the
best sound capture. Maybe a better headset mic would be better?
4) needs to be available here in the UK, preferably online.
5) around £50 is my budget. I've been recording on a £10 skype type
headset so far and it's not that bad.
cheers for any suggestions folks.
"celebrating the uncelebrated"
free 5 minute interview clips
sandwiched between the best
independent music on the net