£50 microphone?

  • cadekb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hello, I have a little show where I do interviews and am thinking of
      getting a "proper" microphone. Here's what I'm lookin' for:

      1) 1/2 inch plug (needs to work with the built-in sound card on my PC
      2) I travel to conduct my interviews, so something portable
      3) I would go for a lapel mic, but I read they aren't located for the
      best sound capture. Maybe a better headset mic would be better?
      4) needs to be available here in the UK, preferably online.
      5) around £50 is my budget. I've been recording on a £10 skype type
      headset so far and it's not that bad.

      cheers for any suggestions folks.

      Kevin

      http://FirstPersonShow.net