Introduction

  • Jim Stewart
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 17, 2005
      Hi all,
      Thought I'd introduce myself. I started streaming back in 1998 with Ken
      Rutkowski whom some of you may know. I then started my own shows IOB
      CoffeeBreak which was a tech news show and The Netboat which was a tech
      comedy serial. My company <plug>Stew Art Media stewartmedia.biz </plug>
      provides streaming and other digital media solutions to corporations and
      Government here in Melbourne Australia.

      I look forward to listening to and reading what other podcasters have to
      say.

      Regards

      Jim Stewart

      <http://stewartmedia.biz/>

      Click the Play button to view my VidSig!
      Click the Play button to view my VidSig!
      New Media Solutions

      Jim Stewart
      Director Stew Art Media P/L
      PO Box 8626
      Carrum Downs
      Vic
      3201
      jim.stewart@...
      IM: jimbooter@...
      http://stewartmedia.biz <http://stewartmedia.biz/>
      tel:
      fax:
      mobile: 0403833952
      0397820865
      0403833952

      <http://www.plaxo.com/signature> Signature powered by Plaxo
      <http://www.plaxo.com/signature> Want a signature like this?
      <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=305351&v0=606762&k0=1476292819> Add me
      to your address book...

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO