Banner ads and branding

  • hotwebideas
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 28, 2005
      occurances with repeated banner ads.

      Dave, you said that your last CTR was .9% Do you think that repeated
      banner impressions, whether clicked thru or not, can psychologically
      brand a web site or better yet, a podcast if the banner is designed
      with the correct visual balance (color, fonts, placement, etc)?

      I notice that sooner, or later, people who don't click on those
      banners may later on because of branding.
    • I Print Stickers
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 1, 2006
        Cool.. Thanks for the heads up Home Fry!!
        Be Wild!!.....Jasper from The Plan Nine Rock Show
        plannineprint.com