NC Video Boggers Group/DougKaye--Audio/VideoIntegration???

  • Joseph Puentes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      I just wanted to let you all know that a new NC Video Bloggers group has
      started at:

      I really am a podcaster but want to learn about this Video Blogging stuff also.

      Actually I was listening to an ITConversations update from a couple of weeks ago and Doug Kaye was asking about the best way to integrate Audio and a Video presentation. I think he wanted to stay away from a full blown Video presentation and wanted to know the best format for combining the audio with something like a slide presentation. I'm sure some of you heard that message and possibly it was already discussed before. Podcasting is great in that you can hear a message even a few weeks later (catch up when you can).

      thanks and please do tell anyone in NC to join the above group if you're into VBlogging or think you might be,

      Joseph Puentes
      http://NuestraFamiliaUnida.com