Dual mic input recording in Garageband

  • mfarley07
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26 4:14 PM
      My current setup for our beer review is my ibook--that's it! We
      record (two hosts) using the standard integrated mic. It does an OK
      job but it's time to upgrade. So I was going to purchase 2
      Plantronics 500 DSP headset mics but was wondering (short of adding a
      mixer) is it possible to record two tracks simultaneously via 2 usb
      inputs within Garageband?

      Thanks,
      Mike