New Podcast Dynamic Toolbar

  • Tony Marino
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Merry Christmas to all!

      I just wanted to let you all know that we will be releasing our new
      PodCast Radio Show - Inner Circle Online Marketing Toolbar on Monday
      next week.

      Our new toolbar we provide direct podcast streaming right from the
      dynamic toolbar itself. It is very slick! Our Beta Testers just
      love it!

      We will be presenting it "free" to all PodCast Radio Show Inner
      Circle Members exclusively. (Our Inner Circle Membership is
      presently provided at zero cost, too).

      If you are interested in seeing it in action, please do feel free to
      drop by the site and opt in to our Inner Circle (as posted in our
      Show Liner Notes) at: http://radio.weblogs.com/0144135/

      In the meantime...

      I wish everyone a warm and magical holiday season!

      Let's together make 2006 the "Year Of The Podcasters!"

      Tony

      PodCast Radio Show
      http://radio.weblogs.com/0144135/