RE: [podcasters] Go Daddy Limiting Data Transfer?

  • Jeff Bishop
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2005
      Sheeez, that isn't good Scott.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Scott Parent
      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:56 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] Go Daddy Limiting Data Transfer?

      the site just appears to be down...404...whatever...no message stating why
      it's down...

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Andy Armstrong
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 2, 2005
        On 2 Dec 2005, at 02:56, Scott Parent wrote:
        > the site just appears to be down...404...whatever...no message
        > stating why it's down...

        Just to be pedantic :)

        You won't get a 404 because a) that means 'File not found' and b) the
        server won't even let you connect - so you won't get any status code
        back from it.

        --
        Andy Armstrong, hexten.net