Re: [podcasters] Go Daddy Limiting Data Transfer?

  • Scott Parent
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi Jeff,

      Thus far, nothing from Go Daddy. The last thing I got from them late
      yesterday afternoon was that they were "done looking at this issue." At this
      point I feel like I may have to look into other options.

      -Scott

      On 12/1/05, Jeff Bishop <jeff.bishop@...> wrote:

      > Please let's know what they say. If this is the case, I may move away
      > from
      > Godaddy. I certainly hope they do not do that <sad face>.

    • Andy Armstrong
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 2, 2005
        On 2 Dec 2005, at 02:56, Scott Parent wrote:
        > the site just appears to be down...404...whatever...no message
        > stating why it's down...

        Just to be pedantic :)

        You won't get a 404 because a) that means 'File not found' and b) the
        server won't even let you connect - so you won't get any status code
        back from it.

        --
        Andy Armstrong, hexten.net