RE: [podcasters] Go Daddy Limiting Data Transfer?

  • Jeff Bishop
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1 6:14 AM
      Please let's know what they say. If this is the case, I may move away from
      Godaddy. I certainly hope they do not do that <sad face>.

      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 2 12:35 AM
        On 2 Dec 2005, at 02:56, Scott Parent wrote:
        > the site just appears to be down...404...whatever...no message
        > stating why it's down...

        Just to be pedantic :)

        You won't get a 404 because a) that means 'File not found' and b) the
        server won't even let you connect - so you won't get any status code
        back from it.

        --
        Andy Armstrong, hexten.net