Marantz PMD-670 Deal!!

  • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Just like the microtrack, I have a great deal for the
      Yahoo podcasters group.

      Email me if interested.

      PMD-670

      $670.00 delivered to your door. That includes tax and
      shipping. It may not sound like much of a discount,
      but considering the cheapest I've seen on Froogle is
      $699.99 before tax and shipping, and shipping would be
      about $10.00. I found refurbished for 645.00, but who
      wants refurbished?!

      As always, this the U.S. price only. Shipping would be
      too expensive to justify buying from another country.

      And the disclaimer:

      I do not make any money off this deal. I only do it
      because I care;)

      Email me for directions on how to obtain it. I
      unfortunately cannot do the Paypal invoice thing this
      time round because they charge 3%. And that would tag
      on an extra $20.00. Not worth the few minutes saved
      IMO.

      Thanks,

      Paul Puri
      Unsigned Podcast Network