Re: [podcasters] Interesting Article on Searching Podcasts via Audio Content

  • Paula Berinstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      If I could use their speech-to-text software to generate transcripts, it
      would save me a huge amount of work. I gather from the article that a
      reasonably priced version of this BBN software isn't yet available. Does
      anyone know anything about this?

      Paula

      Paula Berinstein
      The Writing Show, where writing is always the story
      http://www.writingshow.com