Re: [podcasters] Re: Our own Tee Morris on The Writing Show this week

  • Tee Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
      On Nov 28, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Judefan wrote:

      > Congrats Tee- he does seem pretty dynamic, doesn't he?
      >
      > On 11/28/05, pberinstein <pberinstein@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Just want to say that our own Tee Morris, co-author of
      >> Podcasting for
      >> Dummies, holds forth on book marketing on The Writing Show this
      >> week.
      >> The show was recorded on location--a first for me--at the Burbank
      >> Hilton. Tee is dynamic and a whole lotta fun.
      >>
      >> Paula

      We had fun in Burbank with that interview, and it was true hardcore
      podcasting, with passerby's (one of them calling me by name!),
      ambient noise, and impromptu questions! And if you think I was
      "dynamic" there, P.D., just you WAIT until we get into your studio
      for an episode of LHR!

      But to all writers out there, Paula gives good interview. Give her a
      call, a shout-out, and a date for an interview!

      Enjoy the Ride,

      Tee Morris
      co-author, PODCASTING FOR DUMMIES

      The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
      A podcast of strategies, ideas, and insights

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.teemorris.com/blog

      MOREVI: The Chronicles of Rafe & Askana
      An epic fantasy from Tee Morris & Lisa Lee

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.podiobooks.com
      PodioBooks.com -- A More Intimate Audio Experience