Video Issues

  • mfnoffice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2005
      Has anyone on the list have or had a problem with your video Podcast where
      the video will load on iTunes, but not download to the iPod?

      I placed 3 files on iTunes...all edited and compressed the same. Two of the
      three files downloaded to the iPod. The other one will not, yet plays great on
      iTunes.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Jim Goetz
      Firehouse Radio