Re: [podcasters] iRiver---dual Microphones

  • robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
      Joseph,

      I did the same thing with my iRiver, Only I used two Sure SM-58's.

      I would recommend using identical Microphones to better match levels.

      Ii worked pretty well for me although I had to do some post
      production boost.

      Make sure you check your input level - I wound up with mine set at 55.

      I have an iRiver IFP-899.

      And most importantly - Set the iRiver to record in Stereo.

      Rob W
      podCast411

      www.podcast411.com