- I saw this on Craigslist at
Reply to: job-113169002@...
Date: 2005-11-23, 10:12AM PST
Podcasting expert needed!
Established Seattle firm is looking for one great person who combines
some or all of the following:
* Radio broadcasting background, both on-air and on-the-board;
* A professional demeanor;
* Solid audio engineering expertise;
* A positive personality; and
* Demonstrated podcasting experience from concept-to-download.
This person will interact directly with clients and speak
knowledgeably on all aspects of podcasting. In addition, this person
will have responsibility for recording podcasts in both mobile and
studio environments, then editing to a perfectly finished product;
guiding client IT departments in establishing and managing their RSS
feeds; and acting as an in-house instructor for additional new hires.
Please send a brief cover message or letter, along with your resume.
* Job location is Seattle
* Compensation: Compensation will be hourly and competitive, DOE.
This is a contract-to-hire position.
* Telecommuting is ok.
* This is a part-time job.
* This is a contract job.