Re: [podcasters] GoDaddy

  • Andi Anderson
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 24, 2005
      The contractual terms of most web hosters are for suckers they should (the hosters) should be dragged out and hung!

      Scott Parent <theamericancliche@...> wrote:Good to know Paul. I have some domains registered through them and I think
      their support is great. Good to know that the hosting side for podcasts is
      solid as well.
      -Scott
      American Cliche
      www.americancliche.net

      On 11/17/05, Unsigned Podcast/Paul
      wrote:

      > --- Scott Parent wrote:
      > > Hey Everyone,
      > > Anyone using GoDaddy to host their site and/or
      > > files? They have a
      > > hosting package that is $3.20 per month and with
      > > that you get 5000 MB
      > > of storage and 250 GB of transfer each month. Anyone
      > > else seen this?
      > > Anyone have experience with it?
      >
      > I have been using GoDaddy since my podcast began in
      > July, and I have not had a single problem.
      >

      > Paul Puri
      > Unsigned Podcast Network
      >
      > Skype:unsignedpodcast
      > The site: http://www.unsignedpodcastnetwork.com/