Re: Questions about audio hardware

  • zinja2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
      > I went the easy route and got a digital recorder. I record my show
      > then copy and paste it into my computer. That's about as simple as it
      > gets.

      George:

      You've got a GREAT point here. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Now:

      Which digital recorder would you recommend? I'd like to be able to
      afford something from Marantz, but that's probably not going to happen.
      Would a $100-model personal digital recorder be enough to have near-
      broadcast-quality sound, as long as I can hook up a decent mic to it?

      Anyway, what do you have? Let me know what you suggest. Thanks again.

      Jason