Re: [podcasters] Re: Best deals/hosts for podcasts

  • Melissa Anelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2005
      PotterCast has been using LibSyn almost since inception; we get tens
      of thousands of downloads a week and though yes, there are some down
      times, it's a really exceptional service. You get a lot more than you
      pay for, not to mention quick resonse and personal attention when you
      need it. We might not be with them forever, because on a site like
      ours it's preferable to have it come through one of our own domains,
      but LibSyn made our podcast even possible and we appreciate it so
      much...

      Melissa
      http://www.pottercast.com