Re: [podcasters] Contacting Yahoo Podcasts

  • Andy Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2005
      On 21 Nov 2005, at 08:30, ozwineshow wrote:
      > I know Podcast.Yahoo is only Beta but i produce a wine podcast (Oz
      > style) and am on the second search page for the tag "wine" and most of
      > the shows above mine don't even have "wine" in their tag list?? So
      > does anyone know an email address to contact them on?
      >
      > I can't see why this is the case because by every search parameter
      > (subscribers, tags, content, rating) it should be in the top five.
      > Does anyone else have this problem?

      They may be using criteria other than just the text in your feed - as
      Google do. And they're unlikely to reveal too much to you about how
      the search actually works I suspect because they won't want people to
      be able to manipulate their search result placement too easily.

      --
      Andy Armstrong, hexten.net