iriver microphone recommendations

  • ahwfour_1027
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2005
      Any recommendations for what mic to use with an iRiver?
    • robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2005
        I use the Olympus ME51S Stereo Condenser Mic.

        I set the input level to 45 to keep from clipping.

        You can place it between you and the person you are interviewing and
        it does a great job picking you both up - as long as there is not
        much background noise.

        You might have to search a little to find this mic online.

        Rob W
        podCast411