HPP Podcast Hosting

  • Fred F. McKinnon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hey Ya'll -

      Just a quick note - based on your (and others) feedback, we've
      increased the monthly storage to 5GB and bandwidth to 100GB on our
      $9.95 Podcast Hosting Package at http://www.hppchristianhosting.com/
      plans/podcast_hosting.html

      Folks are signing up, and I hope to post some testimonials soon ...
      If you'd like a free trial, please let me know - would be interested
      in getting some more feedback, etc.

      Blessings,
      Fred
      ---------------
      \o/ \o/ \o/
      Fred F. McKinnon
      Highest Praise Productions (http://www.highestpraise.com)
      HPP Christian Web Hosting & E-Commerce (http://
      www.hppchristianhosting.com)
      Check out my personal site, pics, blog, etc:
      http://www.fredmckinnon.com

      *NEW PODCAST*
      The Highest Praise Worship Podcast
      Web Url: http://www.highestpraise.com/podcast