AJAX Programmer Needed

  • Rishabh Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      Me and a friend of mine have come up with a brilliant idea for a Web site.
      However, we are in the need of a web developer with AJAX (dhtml.xml, yada
      yada) experience. If you are, or anyone you know is a web developer with the
      experience we are searching for. Please reply to this email.

      Thank you!

      --
      -Rishabh Kumar (AKA Shooby)
      A proud Mac Geek without a Mac ;)