Re: [podcasters] NPR music dilemma

  • Les Posen
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 10, 2005
      On 11/11/2005, at 4:20 AM, Matt Kane's Brain wrote:

      > It's not necessarily a numeric value. Any time spent doing anything
      > at all
      > is less time that could be spent somewhere else. It's called
      > opportunity
      > cost. There is a There is an ROI on time spent podcasting. The
      > return is
      > not monetary; it's enjoyment.

      For the latter, we're in agreement and reflects my initial comments.
      You brought up the equation of time=money in your original response
      when you wrote: Everything is free if your time is worthless.

      Re Opportunity cost: How large depends if you're a Maximicer or
      Satisficer.

      >> I meant my comments in my original post. Go back and take a look -
      >> but may not score a hit on your interest radar, which would be fair
      >> enough too.
      >
      > After all, I DID say "I have no comment on other comments."

      And that probably brings the exchange my end to a pleasant close.

      Ta

      Les