Re: [podcasters] Playing podcasts in your own show

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hi everyone:

      At 10:45 AM 11/4/2005, you wrote:
      >Try the instrumental genres on Podsafe Music Netowrk- there is great stuff
      >there by Derek K. Miller and others.

      I know. :)

      I'm using one of Derek's songs as my new open & close. It replaces
      the one that, until this past August, I had been using for the last
      several months (Hence the explanation behind the removal of nearly
      TWENTY podcast links from my podcast page :( *Grrrr* [sarcasm]You
      can tell I'm *real* happy, can you?[/sarcasm] ;) ).

      I've got another project that could also benefit from PodSafe music
      as well. But it'd be better if there were like :30 and/or :60 cuts
      as well as the full one so then this way we can choose. :)

      Just my $.02 worth :)

      Cheers for now :)

      Pat Cook
      patspodcast@... (FEEDBACK EMAIL)