Any new recommendation for desktop interview mics?

  • jcarvalh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hello all,

      Amazing list you guys have going here. With the hardware side of the
      tech changing so much, it is almost too difficuly to browse the
      archives for suggestions on hardware.

      Looking for a 2 mic desktop solution to be used by interviewers in a
      small bedroom studio. My budget is super tight but I am hoping a good
      low priced one exists.

      Can anyone suggest two decent vocal/voice mics to be used by
      interviewers sitting in the same room?

      Thanks for all the suggestion and best regards to all,

      Jeff.