BOSTON AREA, BIDDIES, & PODCASTING

  • Ben Struck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      The Lascivious Biddies will be playing in Boston this Thursday evening
      at The Middle East Corner in Cambridge, MA. We're currently preparing
      our own podcast for release called BiddyCast, found at
      www.biddycast.com ; coming soon to an RSS feed near you.

      We'd love to have any Boston podcasters and podcatchers, users &
      developers, come hear us play live & talk about podcasting. Of course
      we'll have cd's & other merchandise for sale as well. Hope to see you
      there. And remember you can always find info about us at
      www.biddies4ever.com.

      Thursday January 13, 2005
      THE MIDDLE EAST Corner
      10:30pm, No Cover
      472-480 Mass Ave.
      Cambridge, MA 02139
      617.864.EAST
      Boston, MA

      Tickets for Middle East Club events are available:

      * In person at the Middle East Box Office - 1pm to 7pm, seven days a
      week -- without service charge.

      * At all Ticketmaster locations
      -- at www.ticketmaster.com
      -- By phone at (617) 931-2000.

      For general info call the Middle East box office at (617) 864-EAST ext 221.

      --
      ben struck
      917.593.9143