podsafey

  • mr strauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      >>RE: Is this elluding to another source of verified, podsafe music?

      http://www.popgoeslethal.com/podsafe-pgl.html

      Here is a source of tons of (I believe) excellent, verified podsafe
      audio - both music and spoken material, by multiple artists.

      *All audio on the site is entirely podsafe. *

      Here are two other url's where you can find PGL audio:

      http://www.popgoeslethal.com/audio
      http://www.popgoeslethal.com/mrstrauss/talkinart/audio

      You do NOT need to ask any permission. We would appreciated being
      credited, should you elect to play a song or other piece of audio, but
      even that is optional.

      If you want to thrill us, link to us at Vox Monitor www.voxmonitor.com
      - we'd appreciate a link to PGL of course, but would prefer a link to
      Vox Monitor instead.

      Regardless, you needn't ask, credit, or link. Just go ahead and use
      it. The only thing that we prohibit is using it in advertising and we
      prohibit it selling it directly to consumers (unless you work something
      out with us, of course ;-)

      Thanks for considering using Pop Goes Lethal audio in your podcast.

      eric, cohry, matt and the rest of the pop goes lethal team.