Mailing List or Forum ?

  • Olivier Anh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Hi,

      We just open a Yahoo! Mailing list about podcasting and only for
      podcasters, in french. (I'm one of the moderator). There's a lot of
      notice that such yahoo! miling are difficult to use, to read and write.
      I personnaly use the mail feature and not the web site to read the list.

      I wonder how in the States people prefers : Forum based post (using
      forum engline like phpBB2) or better standard email based mailing list ?

      Apparently, in France, people like better web based forum, that have
      categories and subject, and no threaded discussions. How is it for you ?

      Thanks for any feedback.

      For those who are interested, the mailing list is moderated :

      Thanks :)

      Olivier