Libsyn stability

  • ktofel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Is anyone else having issues with Libsyn stability? Looks like it's
      been down for few hours today. I recall that there was an issue with
      the Libsyn data centers with Hurricane Wilma last week, but that
      shouldn't be a contributing factor now.

      The unfortunate part is that since the main Libsyn site is down,
      there's no way to readily contact anyone there.