Starting up new Podcast. 3 questions.

  • Gordon Fontenot
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      I am starting up a new podcast, entitled The BAR. I just had a few questions that would
      help me get my project off the ground.

      1) Is there a recording software that I could use, in order to record both the Line-in
      (through my mic) and the line-out (guests/co-hosts mic through skype), at the same time?
      Free would be best, if possible. I tried using audacity, but for some reason, the "what you
      hear" pulldown menu is grayed out for me, so I can't use it.

      2) What is the typical file extention for podcasts? I have seen .pl, but would .xml work? Or
      does it even matter?

      3) What is the coding, and where is the placement for the <itunes:explicit> tag?