Re: the most prolific podcaster

  • Doug Kaye
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 2, 2005
      I don't know if a team podcast counts, but here at IT Conversations
      show #819 is the latest in our production queue.

      And I don't blame you if you think that's cheating. :-)

      ...doug

      Doug Kaye, Executive Producer
      IT Conversations
      doug@...
      v: 415.453.1400
    • Les Posen
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 2, 2005
        Sorry, Doug, I've never thought to compare IT Conversations with what
        followed and became known as podcasts.

        For me, it was always you and Chris Lydon leading the parade, when
        both Adam C and Dave W were guests of Lydon, and you were already
        doing IT conversations.

        We're talking major and minor leagues here, and comparisons are odious.

        Les
        On 03/11/2005, at 3:33 AM, Doug Kaye wrote:

        > I don't know if a team podcast counts, but here at IT Conversations
        > show #819 is the latest in our production queue.
        >
        > And I don't blame you if you think that's cheating. :-)
        >
        > ...doug
        >
        > Doug Kaye, Executive Producer
        > IT Conversations
        > doug@...
        > v: 415.453.1400

        > ~-->
        > Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the
        > Sweet Life.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/26EolB/TM

      • Michael Ridley
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 2, 2005
          I dunno if it counts or not, but IT Conversations rocks my socks. I
          subscribe to your whole feed and listen to as much of it as I can (except
          for Tech Nation, never been a fan of TN the radio show or the podcast). All
          the great conference talks and interviews though...awesome! Thanks for the
          great service, and thanks so much to your content providers for allowing you
          to distribute it.

          -m

          On 11/2/05, Doug Kaye <doug@...> wrote:

          > I don't know if a team podcast counts, but here at IT Conversations
          > show #819 is the latest in our production queue.
          >
          > And I don't blame you if you think that's cheating. :-)
          >
          > ...doug
          >
          > Doug Kaye, Executive Producer
          > IT Conversations
          > doug@...
          > v: 415.453.1400

          -m
          http://www.secretelite.com/michael

        • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 2, 2005
            --- Michael Ridley <michaelridley@...> wrote:
            > I dunno if it counts or not, but IT Conversations
            > rocks my socks. I
            > subscribe to your whole feed and listen to as much
            > of it as I can (except
            > for Tech Nation, never been a fan of TN the radio
            > show or the podcast). All
            > the great conference talks and interviews
            > though...awesome! Thanks for the
            > great service, and thanks so much to your content
            > providers for allowing you
            > to distribute it.

            Ya, I have to second that. I subscribe to all shows as
            well and enjoy every one of them.

            Paul Puri
            Unsigned Podcast Network

            Skype:unsignedpodcast
            The site: http://www.unsignedpodcastnetwork.com/
            The blog: http://unsignedpodcast.blogspot.com/
            The feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/unsignedpodcast/dmMp
            The store: http://www.cafepress.com/unsignedpodcast

            Promotion without shame.
            Podcasting Announcements
          • Pat Cook
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 5, 2005
              Hi everyone:

              At 05:37 PM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
              >All of my video is shot in MPEG4 and easily uploaded them to my
              >video Ipod. Are you manually adding them to the iTunes library?
              >Sometimes you need that step.

              Both of you should check out the Video Bloggers group @
              informative answers there than you can here (Not to say the info.
              here is bad BUT...) :)

              Hope this helps :)

              Cheers for now :)

              Pat Cook