Podast Announcements in a podcast

  • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      So some of you are using podcasting announcements.
      There are now 46 members. I am going to start taking
      those announcements and using them on my new show,
      Unsigned Daily. So I encourage you all to use the
      Podcast Announcements Yahoo group and I will use all
      the announcements in my new show.

      The show is 5 days a week, about 30 minutes long, and
      talks about news, gear, software, music, artists, and
      podcasters. It has been slowly getting more listeners
      per day. It is on Yahoo podcasts and iTunes. You can
      do a search on either of these places under Unsigned
      Podcast Network, or look at the links in my signature.

      Also, if anyone has anything that they want me to talk
      about in the show regarding their own podcast, just
      email me at unsignedpodcast@....

      I look forward to your submissions.

      Paul Puri
      Unsigned Podcast Network