Re: [podcasters] Indian Matrimonial Site –Backgro und Check, Email and IM for Free!

  • Rishabh Kumar
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 31, 2005
      Can you say.....spam!!
      -Shooby
    • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- Rishabh Kumar <mr.shooby@...> wrote:
        > Can you say.....spam!!
        > -Shooby

        I don't know. Just the other day I was thinking,

        Where can I find a good Indian matrimonial site?

        Maybe someone can make an indian matrimonial
        podcast...

        Paul Puri
        Unsigned Podcast Network

        Skype:unsignedpodcast
        The site: http://www.unsignedpodcastnetwork.com/
        The blog: http://unsignedpodcast.blogspot.com/
        The feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/unsignedpodcast/dmMp
        The store: http://www.cafepress.com/unsignedpodcast

        Promotion without shame.
        Podcasting Announcements
      • George Colombo
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Rishabh Kumar <mr.shooby@g...> wrote:

          > Can you say.....spam!!
          > -Shooby

          Nonsense. The affinity of the podcasting community for Indian matrimonial sites is
          longstanding and well-documented. This site, in particular, seems to offer extraordinary
          value. After all, it's got FREE EMAIL! Where else could you possibly go for something like that?

          G.
        • Reed Porter
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
            The IMPcast! With a half-billion potential listeners how could you wrong?

            On 11/1/05, Unsigned Podcast/Paul <prp6040@...> wrote:

            > Maybe someone can make an indian matrimonial
            > podcast...

          • Rishabh Kumar
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
              Just to state here, I'm indian, but I'm 14 :P. Thanks for all the
              sarcasm guys lol. If the IMPcast was real, I would drop on the ground
              laughing so hard that I would crap my pants. and then I would tell my
              cousin in india (who's destined for arranged marraige) about it hehe
              -Shooby from theshoobyshow.com
            • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                --- Rishabh Kumar <mr.shooby@...> wrote:
                > Just to state here, I'm indian, but I'm 14 :P.
                > Thanks for all the
                > sarcasm guys lol. If the IMPcast was real, I would
                > drop on the ground
                > laughing so hard that I would crap my pants. and
                > then I would tell my
                > cousin in india (who's destined for arranged
                > marraige) about it hehe
                > -Shooby from theshoobyshow.com

                I'm half indian myself.

                If I do the IMPcast, I gotta have more tablas! I got
                the fever, and the only prescription is more tablas!!

                boomp boomp, mmmmuh(cue high pitched singing woman)

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                  LAMO MAN!!! You gotta get the sitar too. Sitar/tabla and kathak incantations
                  lol

                  --
                  -Rishabh Kumar (AKA Shooby)
                  A proud Mac Geek without a Mac ;)