The Catfish Show!

  • nilkin67
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2005
      A great podcast you should check out!

      http://www.catfishshow.com/

      I have been listening for quite a while and the show is always great!

      Ray
      Lost Socks Insanity
    • Scott Rollins
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2005
        On 10/29/05, nilkin67 <nilkin67@...> wrote:
        > A great podcast you should check out!
        >
        > http://www.catfishshow.com/
        >
        > I have been listening for quite a while and the show is always great!

        I have to agree. It's one of the highest on my list.

        Scott

        --
        Scott Rollins, Arnprior, ON
        organist@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2005
          On 30/10/2005, at 2:15 PM, nilkin67 wrote:

          > A great podcast you should check out!
          >
          > http://www.catfishshow.com/
          >
          > I have been listening for quite a while and the show is always great!
          >
          > Ray
          > Lost Socks Insanity

          Ray, on October 20, you sent the list this message:

          <I have been listening to this podcast for quite a while now and it is
          very good. It is called the Catfish Show.
          http://www.catfishshow.com/

          Cat and her husband Bob are very funny and the show is not like some
          of the others where quality is not there. The shows sound great you
          should check it out!

          No it is not about fish, she has a cat named fish, get it???>

          Does this mean we are to get a promo every 10 days from now on?

          Les