Re: [podcasters] Recording Audio With New iPod

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hi everyone:

      At 08:31 AM 10/25/2005, you wrote:
      >Damn....that's not going to be very practical...having a mic coming out
      >from the bottom....

      You should see MY portable setup. Lapel mic clipped to my shirt
      which is plugged into my Olympus VN-240PC Digital voice Recorder
      which is (usually) in my right pants pocket. As a result, in order
      to be discreet, I have to drop the cord down UNDERNEATH the front of
      my shirt. If my shirt has a pocket on it, I just simply stick the
      recorder in there.

      Now how practical is THAT?

      Cheers for now :)

      Pat Cook