Podcasting from SoftwareLand lives!

  • mglehman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2004
      Last night, "Podcasting from SoftwareLand" was born :D

      Please let me know what you think...

      http://radio.weblogs.com/0141212/
    • andrew clarke
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2004
        On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 02:19:41PM -0000, mglehman wrote:

        > Last night, "Podcasting from SoftwareLand" was born :D
        >
        > Please let me know what you think...
        >
        > http://radio.weblogs.com/0141212/

        Mike, I think you have a great "radio voice". Unfortunately, your audio
        cuts off at the 3:39 mark. The mp3 file length is 5341184 bytes - maybe
        there was a problem uploading it?

        The sound quality of what I heard was excellent, good job. :)

        Regards
        Andrew
      • andrew clarke
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2004
          On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 12:39:01AM +1000, andrew clarke wrote:

          > Mike, I think you have a great "radio voice". Unfortunately, your audio
          > cuts off at the 3:39 mark. The mp3 file length is 5341184 bytes - maybe
          > there was a problem uploading it?

          Argh! Ignore that. I was using Winamp to play it off a network share
          not realising it hadn't finished downloading. Sorry Mike. :-)
        • andrew clarke
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2004
            On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 12:46:27AM +1000, andrew clarke wrote:

            > > Mike, I think you have a great "radio voice". Unfortunately, your audio
            > > cuts off at the 3:39 mark. The mp3 file length is 5341184 bytes - maybe
            > > there was a problem uploading it?
            >
            > Argh! Ignore that. I was using Winamp to play it off a network share
            > not realising it hadn't finished downloading. Sorry Mike. :-)

            Actually I just noticed there's 43 seconds of silence before the mp3
            stops playing...
          • mglehman
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2004
              > > > Mike, I think you have a great "radio voice".

              Thank you very much!

              > Actually I just noticed there's 43 seconds of silence before the
              mp3 stops playing...

              Sloppy editing in the SoftwareLand studios :)... I recently
              involuntarily switched computers (i.e. the old one finally died!)
              and don't have all my audio tools up-and-installed on the new box
              yet. Mea culpa.