Hooray For Vouvray Podcast #2 - now available

  • Mark Rushton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      My latest podcast is now available. Go to:
      RSS feed.

      I produce electronica/downtempo/ambient/noise recordings.

      The second podcast features 3 pieces of music. Two brand-new
      electronica pieces by Mark Rushton, Pen Of The Life and a chill-out
      remix of it called Optimus. The final track is by the noise-oriented
      side project, Yamahopper, and is an edit of the orchestra/found
      sound/electronica hybrid piece QT50.

      The podcast is just over 17 minutes and comes in the form of a
      128kb-encoded MP3 that is 16MB in size.

      You can get the podcast directly by going to:
      http://www.hoorayforvouvray.com/music/podcast/markrushton-hoorayforvouvray-podcast2-jan052005.mp3

      For more about me and my music, visit:
      http://markrushton.hoorayforvouvray.com