Re: [podcasters] Re: New recorder good for podcasters

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 6, 2005
      On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 23:17 +0000, hipodcast wrote:

      Did you do once your Podcast on analog tape?

      I'm an analog guy through and through, but I didn't know anyone was
      doing that.

      I agree that digital used to be harsh when it was 12-bit, and when
      converters sucked, but now even 16-bit digital sounds fine to me.

      Maybe that particular unit doesn't have good A/D converters.

      Rich...
      --
      Bloodthirsty Vegetarians Podcast, www.bloodyveg.com
      Eclectic ramblings in a sea of chaos