Re: "A note from yahoo"

  • GLSmyth
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4 5:27 AM
      Jesse -

      Your promo gets played in the October 15 show.

      Just a note to everyone else - if you would like me to play your promo
      then just send it to EclecticMix@... and I will add you to the
      list. There is no requirement that you play my promo, though you
      certainly may (http://eclecticmix.com/Promo.mp3).

      Cheers -

      george