Re: [podcasters] "A note from yahoo"

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      On 10/3/05, thesoundofyoungamerica <thesoundofyoungamerica@...> wrote:
      > I got this in my inbox today, has anyone else gotten one? Anyone know
      > where they might be featuring it? I didn't know Yahoo featured
      > podcasts anywhere, honestly.

      It could be something they're getting ready to launch. They've been
      beta testing Yahoo! audio search for some weeks now; they may try to
      open a new portal around it. Also, if you try to hit
      http://media.yahoo.com you get "do you yahoo?" and a redirect, which
      is different from the 404 you get if you try to hit a nonsense server.

      In any case, that's great news! Wherever they're featuring you, take
      it as a well-deserved ego boost. >8->

      http://www.escapepod.info
    • Judefan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        That's cool.
        No, nothing like that here but if you need a promo to play on your show
        just let me know.
        PDL

        --
        P.D. Love

        The LoveHouse Radio Podcast
        http://lovehouseradio.com
        subscribe at: http://lovehouseradio.libsyn.com/rss
        lovehouseradio@...

      • GLSmyth
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
          Jesse -

          Your promo gets played in the October 15 show.

          Just a note to everyone else - if you would like me to play your promo
          then just send it to EclecticMix@... and I will add you to the
          list. There is no requirement that you play my promo, though you
          certainly may (http://eclecticmix.com/Promo.mp3).

          Cheers -

          george