Marketing research interviews

  • bill1suburban
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      I am currently conducting a marketing reseach study for ACNielsen in the NYC/NJ area
      about podcasting. I am interested in speaking with podcast poviders, users, and those who
      write about it.
      I want to conduct in depth intreviews in my Ridgewood (NJ) office or a NYC research
      facility.
      Participants will be well compensated for your time.
      If you are interested please tell me where I can reach you to discuss in more detail. Or feel
      free to call my office number 201-447-5100 or my cell 201-280-0805 in the evening.
      Thanks,
      Bill
    • julien smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
        Hi Bill,

        I'd be interested in speaking to you, both as a podcast producer and
        listener, but I am not in the NYC/NJ area. I'd be more than able to
        call you if you'd like to though.

        julien
        inoveryourhead.net

        On 10/3/05, bill1suburban <bill1suburban@...> wrote:
        > I am currently conducting a marketing reseach study for ACNielsen in the NYC/NJ area
        > about podcasting. I am interested in speaking with podcast poviders, users, and those who
        > write about it.
        > I want to conduct in depth intreviews in my Ridgewood (NJ) office or a NYC research
        > facility.
        > Participants will be well compensated for your time.
        > If you are interested please tell me where I can reach you to discuss in more detail. Or feel
        > free to call my office number 201-447-5100 or my cell 201-280-0805 in the evening.
        > Thanks,
        > Bill
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • julien smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
          sigh, how embarassing. obviously meant for the individual, not the list.