Any Linux users want to write an article?

  • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      I am looking for a Linux user to write an article
      about podcasting exclusively on Linux. I myself will
      soon be trying it out, but I would like to get a more
      experienced user to write about it. Any takers?

      Thanks,

      Paul Puri
      Unsigned Podcast Network

      Skype:unsignedpodcast
      The site: http://www.unsignedpodcastnetwork.com/
      The blog: http://unsignedpodcast.blogspot.com/
      The feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/unsignedpodcast/dmMp
      The store: http://www.cafepress.com/unsignedpodcast

      Promotion without shame.
      Podcasting Announcements
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 16:19 -0700, Unsigned Podcast/Paul wrote:

        I use linux 99% of the time, but I do boot into windows to do post
        production on my podcast.

        Audacity for linux is ABSOLUTELY powerful enough to do it, but I'm
        slower with the interface, and the noise reduction tool isn't quite as
        good as what I'm used to.

        I've been meaning to do our show under linux to show that it can be
        done, but haven't yet.

        Rich...