Beercasting America Tour Expanded

  • Gregory Narain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi all,

      Just a quick update on the Beercasting America Tour
      <http://socialtwister.com/archives/000455.html>. I got some great
      feedback from people off list and they inspired me to add several other
      cities to the tour. If you're in any of these cities and can recommend
      a location or would like to attend please let me know.

      Without further ado, here are the most recent additions:

      * *Tuesday, February 8*
      o New York City <http://socialtwister.com/#>
      7:30 PM
      o San Antonio, TX