Podcastclicks

  • Dave Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      So here is where everyone is! I knew their had to be a group of podcasters
      some place. Been reading the post here, and its all good stuff. Someone was
      talking about word of mouth. I created a site a couple of months ago with a
      banner exhcange program. We've got 38 people participating and we've had
      over 39,000 impressions and delivered 793 clicks (2.05% click through). The
      key is you sign up under a category so only those podcasts from the same
      category are displayed on your site. For ever banner you display on your
      site, your banner is displayed on theirs. If you're interested go to
      www.podcastclicks.com It's not word of mouoth, but it does get your name in
      front of potential listeners for no out of pocket expense.

      Dave Jackson
      www.podcastclicks.com
      www.coolerpodcasts.com
      www.podcastingshirts.com