Question from a novice.

  • Venkatesh Krishnamurthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 10:11 PM
      Dear All,

      I am such a novice in podcasting world that I am just
      2 days old. I have been subscribed to this list from
      some time, and all of you seem to be in pretty
      advanced stage, but still I would go out and put my
      basic question.
      I bought iPOD couple of days ago, installed iTunes,
      iPodder also. I went and subscribed to couple of
      feeds, and when I sync my iPod with the PC, iPodder
      downloads mp3, but they are just 1KB size !!! I am not
      sure whether I am doing something wrong here or, is
      there any issue with firewall or something which is
      obstructuing downloading the entire mp3. I appreciate
      if somebody could help me with this.

      Thanks,
      Venkatesh

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Joe Burgess
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 2:15 AM
        Hmmm that is a very curious problem. It seems that there is a fault
        with the feeds you are connected to. Which podcasts are you subscribed to?